A Voice from Future Past




Image result for future quake
I am giddy.  I don't think I have ever used the word giddy before, but it befits the moment.  I was pleased to hear Dr. Mike Bennett a.k.a. Dr. Future from Future Quake, a podcast to which I was a regular listener until it was closed in 2012.


I was listening to Conspirinormal, one of the podcasts that sprang up after Future Quake stopped recording. He and Adam Sayne discussed the Russian oligarchy and its relationship to American religious and political conservatism.  They discussed a number of issues the podcast which is worth hearing.

Image result for conspirinormal

Conspirinormal casts usually once a week and covers issues from deep politics to UFOs. 

Mike Bennett currently blogs at Two Spies Report.

Image result for two spies report


Finally, the Future Quake website is still live and many of the podcasts in the archive are worth your consideration.

Image result for future quake website

Comments

Popular Posts